Printed, Framed, Delivered: Get Framed Vacation Photos at Your Doorstep
Framing and hanging your favorite travel photos is the perfect way to keep your vacation memories fresh. Plus, framing your favorite travel moments will spark conversations about your trip with family and friends and may even inspire you to book the next adventure.
With Frameology, we make it easy to frame your pictures online. Here are the 3 simple steps you need to take for photos that are printed, framed, and delivered to your doorstep:
#1 - Select your favorite vacation photos
If you have a smartphone, you probably took hundreds of photos. Choosing which photos to frame can be a little overwhelming, but here are some tips to get you started:
- Go with your instincts. Take a quick scroll through your phone and look for photos that grab your attention. Set up a new album to start a shortlist of your favorites.
- Check the resolution. To enlarge photos, they need to be high quality. Check the images you’ve shortlisted and ensure they’re in focus and that the lighting is good. We can usually print a typical photo taken from a phone at 16x20 and possibly more if the lighting is right.
- Consider saturation levels. Experiment with the saturation levels of your photos to give them a unique look. For example, black and white can add an element of sophistication.
- Make it meaningful. Regardless of what style you’re going for, choose photos that mean something to you.
- Don’t limit yourself. Consider making a whole gallery of your favorite vacation snaps and using it to curate a feature wall in your home.
#2 - Choose the frame
Once you’ve picked out your photos, you’re ready to think about picking the perfect frame. At Frameology, you don’t have to settle for the standard plastic frame. Instead, we have a range of frames available, offering different colors, sizes, and prices so you can find one that’s right for your home. Here are some examples of the materials you can choose from:
- Aluminum: This affordable option lasts well. Available in black, brown, or gray, aluminum provides a simple, elegant finish.
- Metal: These frames come in various styles and offer a sleek finish. Our gold and silver frames are popular and provide a sophisticated look for your photos. Landscapes work well in metallic frames as its simplicity draws your eye to the picture.
- Pearl: These can add a real wow factor to your picture and work with simple images like landscapes. Bright-colored photos also suit this design and contrast against the cool white of the pearl.
- Wood: This has a unique ability to suit a range of homes and is available in various shades and colors. Dark wood can be a good choice if your photo has warmer tones, such as reds or oranges. Cooler tones, like blues and greens, work well with a lighter wood frame.
#3 - Place your order with Frameology
Once you’ve selected your photos and frame, it’s easy to place your order. At Frameology, we offer online orders and delivery anywhere in the US, making it convenient for our customers to get their favorite vacation pictures up on the wall.
Discover how easy it is to frame your pictures online with Frameology and start enjoying your favorite framed memories.